Madrid 06-13 October exchange

Hello everyone,

I need some help/guidance please!

We are a family of 3 my husband, my 2-yr daughter and me. We are traveling with my cousin to Madrid bext week and still cannot find a place.

3adults 1 child almost 2years old

Dates: 06-10-26 to 13-10-26

Destination: Madrid, Spain

Exchange type: guestpoints or reciprocal

We live in Oslo, Norway and both work in our own businesses.

Since I became a mom i havent been able to take care of myself that much or prioritise me. So when I heard that Shakira is going to have a concert in Madrid, I really wanted to go.

And my cousinthat i havent met in 8 years is going with it will be my time. In other words this means the world.

We have been trying since last week to book an exchange with no success. We are new here in the community, so I’m wondering if we are perhaps trying to exchange with very short notice?

We ve been getting only no’s so far a part from 2 yes’s that end up turning into no’s.

I’m getting a bit dishearted as we are looking so much forward to this holiday.

Hopefully i didnt sound too desperate, although, I am slightly.

Welcome advices and suggestions

Much love

Telma

Hello and welcome to the community.

Several reasons can explain that it’s difficult for you to find indeed :

-very last minute
-capitals like Madrid receive a lot of request
-you are new and have no reviews to build trust
-you want to add a person which is not an exchanger himself if I’m right ( a lot of members don’t want to add persons who are not opening their home themselves)