Hello from Oslo, Norway

Hello everyone :grinning_face:

We are a family of 3 my husband, me and my baby. We have recently joined Homeexchange and still on the search for our first exchange.

A bit about us, my name is Telma, and my husband is Marius. Marius is Norwegian and I am Angolan/Portuguese been living in Norway the past 13 years.

We love to travel but the last 2 years and bit more havent because we got a beautiful baby girl.

We are planning a trip to Madrid next week (still couldn’t find an exchange) and this will be our first proper holiday after so long.

I love Shakira, and this is part of our wish to go to Madrid to watch her concert Live.

Some other places we would love to visit: Greece, Canary Islands, France, Bali.

Curious things about me:

I’m raw vegan, I’m a Pilates instructor and I make delicious homemade vegan cheese.

We are excited to host some of you in our home and looking forward to come to new places throught this amazing exchange programme.

Much love, Telma

I’d advise you to add a link to your home, so that interested people can contact you directly.

As for Madrid, it has an excellent and very affordable network of metro and commuter trains (at the moment, a monthly pass for the entire commuter train network costs just €20), so you could expand your search to towns in the surrounding area or to more peripheral neighbourhoods of the city.

I’m not sure how many nights you’re looking for, but if it’s only for a couple of nights to attend the concert, sometimes it’s worth offering a few more nights than you actually intend to stay, as this can make it easier to get accepted, especially when you’re new or haven’t done any home exchanges yet. :wink: