Welcome to Lithuania!

Hello! I’m Simona. It’s our secondary house – Owl's House

I’d love to invite you to stay at our place in the Lithuanian countryside, situated at a crossroads that connects three different districts: Kaunas, Prienai, and Marijampolė. That’s why it’s best to visit us by car.

After spending the day exploring the surroundings of Kaunas or Prienai—visiting various natural sites and city attractions—you can return to us for a cozy, fully equipped stay for a small number of Guest Points.

About the cottage: This is a separate cottage where you’ll have complete privacy. It is suitable for 1–2 people. The cottage is fully equipped with everything you need, including a few basic groceries to ensure you feel right at home.

About us: We are culture lovers and work in the world of music. My husband Modestas and I love exhibitions, architecture, art, museums, and historical sites. We also enjoy nature. We don’t smoke. We rarely drink alcohol—only the occasional tasting. A cultured and polite lifestyle is very important to us.

We are considerate guests who always make an effort to leave our accommodation tidy, and we are equally hospitable to our own guests.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our cottage!