Hi, I am considering reactivating my membership but I am not comfortable with the public profiles for members being available to literally anyone who does a google search. Is there a way to adjust setting to make this visible only to members of HE who have a listing? It’s wild to think I am going to describe me and my kid in a profile that is then just available to anyone. Thanks for any insights.
Hello. You have no option for that, but non members don’t have access to your whole information : only 3 pics, no map, no reviews etc
But profiles says your names, details of your family, what you enjoy doing, where you live… and letting people who don’t even have a free listing see 3 photos of my home really doesn’t feel right.
I am not sure other members are aware this is the case, because I don’t think I can be the only one concerned?
Or do people just not write any personal details in their profiles?
Thanks for confirming though, at least I know and can make a decision.